TJ 925 silver 'Virtuoso' + 958 silver 'Voce' head model
TJ 'Virtuoso' flute with stunning new 958 silver 'Voce' professional headjoint
An outstanding TJ flute with a wide array of tonal colours and flexibility.
In looking at a flute with a silver headjoint, body and footjoint tube, you really are looking for an instrument which is going to open up every performance possibility for you. Without any hesitation, we therefore know that you will be truly surprised and really excited at what you feel and hear when you play the TJ 'Virtuoso' and its wonderful 'Voce' headjoint. You will find so many rich, deep and wide tonal options along with the ability to play ppp through to fff and much, much more!!
The 'Voce 958' Headjoint
The TJ 'Voce 958' headjoint will be slowly rolled out globally during 2021 as the standard headjoint on all TJ silver tube 'Virtuoso' models.
The new 'Voce 958' will replace the original TJ 'Voce' head made with 925 silver. After 12 months of development and testing, we are excited to finally bring this wonderful new headjoint, designed by our flute team here in England to you. It is constructed using a higher silver content (95.84%), and will offer the player many tonal colour options usually only found on much more expenisve flutes!
This new 'Voce 958' headjoint on the silver body and footjoint tube TJ 'Virtuoso' lifts the flute into a much higher performance category usually only found on more expensive instruments.
The TJ 'Virtuoso' flute has silver headjoint, silver body, silver footjoint tube and silver-plated French style pointed key arm mechanism.
- Original 'Voce' headjoint - 925 silver lip, riser and headjoint tube
- New 'Voce 958' headjoint - 958 silver lip, riser and headjoint tube
- Stunning headjoint designed by TJ team in England
- Headjoint, body and footjoint tubing from Japan
- Stunning headjoint design
- Pointed key arm mechanism
- Solid heavy weighted headjoint crown
- High quality Italian pads
- Hidden adjusting screws
- Beautiful cherrywood case
- Fleecy lined case cover with shoulder strap
- Wooden cleaning rod
- White internal cleaning cloth
- Microfibre cloth
- Owner Guide
- Hand set-up and finished in UK technical workshops
Celebrating music, our little imperfections and promoting positive mental health.
The free interactive website which aims to make all flute players 'happy'.
The most effective way to protect yourself against Coronavirus is by frequently washing your hands with soap and water and/or cleaning your hands with alcohol-based hand rub.
1. Do not share instruments during a rehearsal or concert.
2. Before rehearsal/performance begins:
a. Wash your hands well with soap and water and then use alcohol-based hand rub.
b. Wipe down the lip plate and each key of every instrument with an alcohol wipe and then discard wipe. (Take
extreme care not to touch the pads with the alcohol wipe).
3. If you have a wooden lip, head, flute or wooden piccolo them do not wipe down the wood with an alcohol wipe!
4. Try not to touch your face with your hands until rehearsal is over. If you do, wipe hands and fingers with alcohol-based hand rub or alcohol wipe before touching the flute.
5. After every rehearsal or performance: before putting the instrument into its case, first swab the inside of the flute and put the cleaning cloth in a plastic sandwich bag, then wipe down the lip plate and keys with an alcohol wipe, being careful not to touch the pads. Upon arriving home, wash the swab/cloth as soon as possible and throw away the plastic bag.
Check out the 'Talking Flute' Podcasts with Flute Professor and International musician Clare Southworth and Jean-Paul Wright. Over 150 flute podcasts to listen to (click here)
Flute warranty and owners guide (click here)